What's new

So ya know what sucks?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So I'm not sure if there's a random ass Chit Chat thread anymore or not, but you know what sucks? looking at your work schedule wrong and realizing that you have to work tonight at the cigar shop after you've already been home.... so now I have to drive 30 minutes out of the way and I'm going to have less hours boo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was going to say a vacuum cleaner but I think what you said sucks more!
Oh and what really sucks is trying to renew your driver's license during spring break.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well when I was self employeed I enjoyed work, but the trade off was I was married to my business. Golden rule was if someone called with work, the answer was always yes. Because I was afraid if I said No, they would not call again.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
So I'm not sure if there's a random ass Chit Chat thread anymore or not, but you know what sucks? looking at your work schedule wrong and realizing that you have to work tonight at the cigar shop after you've already been home.... so now I have to drive 30 minutes out of the way and I'm going to have less hours boo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
What i want to hear , is about ur new JOB n ur busting ur ass to be the Post Master .....LOL

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I thought this was going to be yet another thread about Nickelback....
There's never enough of those...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Speaking of Nickel back....

Disclaimer!

OK, if you've never seen "Action figure Therapy"...

WARNING! LANGUAGE!

probably gonna want low volume or headphones for these,

But if you have a twisted sense of humor, some of these are hilarious.

The "jungle Recon" ones are usually best,
"I love my job" being a classic., among others.

Now to this one..

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
What sucks is driving 60 miles to your first sales call from home, calling in for messages to the company you work for, being told by the boss you were fired the previous Friday, because of down sizing. But there is a letter in ther Mail with you last check.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dude, seriously?

The company was struggling, behind the 8 ball, I could see it happening sooner or later. But the funny thing was I called in around 4P Friday, spoke to the BOSS. He never mention it to me.

Think he was going to the Lake for a Weekend get away. So it was not his top priority.