What's new

So...

J

jckposter

hey Hawk just when he rea :lol: :lol: :lol: chs the level he wants we will delete 200 are so...

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
OH lookie.....Jerry just hit 100.!!!! and he owes it all to drivel...you must be SO proud....lol... :lol:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Alright, how in the hell did I get so far behind in this race. And yes I agree that there should be some true, meaning and usefullness to the post. Even if it a drivelous one, which by the way I am quite good at posting. But back to the matter at hand, I seem to have been overtaken by a few Sr. Drivelers around here and I would still like to know how this has happened.

Newt, you been pulling any sneaky stuff here or I just wonder if I just missed to much of the prime posting period of the day because I was working my arse off!! Oh well, time to leave this damn office and carry my self 35 miles to the house where I can log on at home and pick back up where I left off right now.......driveling! :lol:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
jckposter said:
hey Hawk just when he rea :lol: :lol: :lol: chs the level he wants we will delete 200 are so...
Sounds like a good plan to me.. or we can take turns in selecting a number of post we allow him to get....then each night put him back to the said post count he he... it'll be like ground hog movie for him.... each day starting with the same post count h :twisted: (j/k)