What's new

**SOLD OUT*** Woot Deal - Wireless Weather Station w/ Hygrometer

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
For those of you who aren't familiar with Woot.com, they have one deal per day, and once they sell out, they are gone for good. So if you see this and like it, jump on it immediately, don't waste time thinking about it because it could be gone any second.

Here is a wireless weather station for $19.99 + $5.00 S&H. They have a wireless sensor so this can be used in multiple ways. If you have a big humidor, you can put the base at the top and the wireless sensor at the bottom to see the overall humidity in your humidor. You can use this in two different humidors if you want or throw the wireless sensor in your coolerdor and put the base on the outside for easy monitoring of whats going on inside. This thing usually sells for ~$50 and at this price point ($19.99), puts it in line with almost any other digital hygrometer out there.

Specifications:

* Wireless indoor / outdoor temperature
* Minimum / Maximum for indoor and outdoor temperature reading
* Wireless indoor / outdoor hygrometer
* Minimum / Maximum for indoor and outdoor humidity reading
* Weather forecast icon forecasts 6 hours into the future
* 8 Barometer with history on bargraph
* Radio controlled atomic clock
* Outdoor sensor features LED flashing signal indicator
* Moon phase cycle and sunrise / sunset time
* Three channel (only one sensor provided in this model)
* Transmits data at 433MHz up to 100 feet
* LED backlit
* Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature
* Hygrometer accuracy + / – 5% between 80% and 20%RH, all other + / – 10% accuracy range
* Battery level indicator
* Two AA and Three AAA Batteries required. Batteries not included.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Damn, sorry guys, I posted this as soon as I seen it and within minutes of my post they sold out. :stickbeat