What's new

Some stuff for Sale

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I need to sell some stuff to pay some bills.
I have this Freehand from Cats Paw Pipes are handmade in Canada by Bill and Terri Weist. Much of their inspiration comes from the work of the great Danish carvers. They strive to bring this grace and flow to the works they produce so that they will be appealing to the eye and functional as the best smoking pipe produced.

This Freehand I paid $300 for and will Sell for $175 OBO.

The tin is HH Vintage Syrian
Brand: Mac Baren
Tin Description: The base of the blend, a little under half of the volume, is a smooth and yet powerful Latakia from Syria. This tobacco gives the blend the overall “smoky” taste, a powerful taste and yet without any tongue bite. To add a spicy note to the blend, Turkish Oriental has been added. A mix of different Virginia tobaccos from 3 continents adds a sweet natural taste. To complete the taste with depth and body, we added a little Dark Fired Kentucky from the USA. The HH- “Vintage Syrian Latakia” is a loose cut tobacco, which guarantees a smooth and steady burn. It does not get hot which means you will find extremely little bite on your tongue. When you empty your pipe after smoking, you will find only fine grey ashes, the sign of a slow and dry smoke.
Country of Origin: Denmark
Curing Group: Fire Cured
Contents:
Kentucky
Virginia
Latakia
Oriental
Turkish
Cut: Coarse Cut
Packaging: tin
Blend Notes: Introduced in 2006

This tin if from the first Release at the 2006 Chicago Pipe show.
The tin # is 331 of 500 of the first Release.
I will sell the tin for $40 OBO.

Any questions or if you want more pics just let me know.
If you want both I will sell for $200 for it all.

here is the link for the pics.
http://photobucket.com/sgresso

Thank you for looking

Mods if this is the wrong Forum please let me know Where to move it.
Thanks