What's new

Something to listen to in the car -- your favorite CIGAR podcast?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'm all ears, please tell me which one you like best. I'll subscribe. It would be ideal if it were free on iTunes.

You'll be making my 90 minute daily commute 100% better. Thank you in advance!

Pablo

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm probably a bit biased, but I find Cigar Federation's Cigar Chat entertaining and it gives good insight into smaller boutique brands. The "What Embargo?" series is new and hasn't really found its voice yet, but if you're into Cuban Cigars, Seth and Dustin are pretty knowledgeable.

Stogie Geeks - especially now that it has added Cigar Coop - is very good and I feel like it is extremely knowledgeable.

There are some other ones, but those are the 2 (or 3, I guess) that I listen to regularly.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've tried listening to some but they all seem to be close to 2 hours in length and it's rare to have that kind of time to listen.

But, I still keep trying different ones.

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
I haven't listened to Stogie Geeks in a while but I always liked it.

Stopped listening when they switched their podcast on to Cigar Federation. Should have stuck with UStream.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I record a podcast called Box Press Radio. Please feel free to check us out, but be warned we're not politically correct. It's not for the easily offended. But we have fun! It is also an average of 3 hours long, so perfect to take up your whole commute for a day!

We just recorded an episode with Fred Rewey of Nomad and previously had Sam Leccia on the show. Let us know what you thought.

Listen Here Or check us out on iTunes.

IPH

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I've been listening to Stogie Geeks since the beginning. I think they realized the shows were going long and started breaking the podcast downloads into segments so you can grab what you like.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to check a few of these out. I have listened to Stogie Geeks and Kiss My Ash Radio but none of the others mentioned. I don't have anywhere near as long of a commute as some of you but I am always looking for something to listen to. I'm not a fan of Salt Lake City radio.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I just started listening to Cigar Tipster. They are about 45 min and seem to fit my commute well. Ive listened to a few others and some are down right annoying, too many ads or sponsor mentioned or just don't mesh with me for some reason. Not to say they are bad, if you like em you like em.

Im not 100% sold on CT but so far so good.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I like the cigar authority.
Blowing smoke
Stoogie geek
The cigar jukebox
Recently started to download kiss my ash,
Cigar life podcast
And cigar tipster podcast