What's new

Sort of new, sort of not...

Sine-Qua-Non

Sine-Something-Or-Other
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings to everyone out there in BOTL territory, wherever you may be. May your humidor be stable, your sticks be tasty, your cutters be sharp, and your lighters be functional.

As a brief intro, I'll introduce myself as a long-time cigar enthusiast (thanks to my father,) and have come over here after spending time in a different place.... By profession, I am a full-time law enforcement officer and part-time soldier (though the National Guard has felt more like a full time career over the past 19 years...) By passion, I'm a fine art photographer, focusing on landscapes and nature.

My cigar preferences tend to lean towards more full-flavored/bodied Nicaraguan blends, primarily maduro wrapper, with a penchant for puros from vertically-integrated brands (*cough* Padron *cough*) I prefer torpedos/belicosos of essentially any RG, and parejos that are 48RG and smaller, with a few exceptions.

My reason for enjoying cigars is simple; they help me disconnect from the external chaos of the world, and focus on the here and now, savoring something unique, artfully made, and as distinct as one moment is from the next.

I look forward to meeting you all (though I already know a fair number of you, haha.)

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greetings to everyone out there in BOTL territory, wherever you may be. May your humidor be stable, your sticks be tasty, your cutters be sharp, and your lighters be functional.

As a brief intro, I'll introduce myself as a long-time cigar enthusiast (thanks to my father,) and have come over here after spending time in a different place.... By profession, I am a full-time law enforcement officer and part-time soldier (though the National Guard has felt more like a full time career over the past 19 years...) By passion, I'm a fine art photographer, focusing on landscapes and nature.

My cigar preferences tend to lean towards more full-flavored/bodied Nicaraguan blends, primarily maduro wrapper, with a penchant for puros from vertically-integrated brands (*cough* Padron *cough*) I prefer torpedos/belicosos of essentially any RG, and parejos that are 48RG and smaller, with a few exceptions.

My reason for enjoying cigars is simple; they help me disconnect from the external chaos of the world, and focus on the here and now, savoring something unique, artfully made, and as distinct as one moment is from the next.

I look forward to meeting you all (though I already know a fair number of you, haha.)
Time for you to relax and just enjoy your passions and cigars....nothing is worse than steering from things that don't do you justice....Welcome!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yaaaaaaass.

My father in law discovered in retirement that he loves landscape photography and has quite a knack for it. It’s a little easier for him now to understand me being a full time musician now that he has discovered something artful that he has a passion for.