What's new

Spin bikes?

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Anybody use a spin bike for home exercise? Thinking about picking one up if I can find a good one for the right price.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I've used one a couple times in home and at the gym and these things are deff an awesome workout, tons of videos online for you to follow etc.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I've used one a couple times in home and at the gym and these things are deff an awesome workout, tons of videos online for you to follow etc.
I wanted to do the class at my gym, but it's always packed to the point of a waiting list and only at inconvenient times for me

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
HAHAHAH!! Amazing

As far as the spin bike is concerned, up to you man. I imagine those things hurting your nuts like no other! Lift heavy, walk a few times a week, good to go. It's all about diet and lifting.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I picked up a commercial grade bike at a used gym equipment store for my wife a couple years ago. She enjoys it and I've tried it a couple times. You should be able to find one in like new condition without paying the brand new cost with all the gyms that open and close so quickly.