What's new

Squid®'s Pick-Yer-Maduro Poll

Which Of These Maduro's Do You Prefer?

• Total voters

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yesterday evening and this morning I smoked two of my favourite maduro cigars; a Pepin Serie JJ maduro and a Perdome 10th Anniversary maduro. For me it's just about a toss-up as to which I like better, so I decided to post a poll to see what y'all might think.

Thanks,

Squid®

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Has to be PAM or Anejo, with hemi mads coming in a close third.

I think the JJ is good, but not in my top 3, or even top 5, I think a regular Padron Maduro is as good as or better than the JJ, 858 mads also. I dont know about that perdomo, if it is the one I think it is I had one, but do not remember it being great.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Haven't tried the Perdomo 10th yet, although I had a Patriarch Maduro the other week & was pretty impressed with it.

I would have to second PAMs & Anejos as favorites..

architeuthis

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Has to be PAM or Anejo, with hemi mads coming in a close third.

I think the JJ is good, but not in my top 3, or even top 5, I think a regular Padron Maduro is as good as or better than the JJ, 858 mads also. I dont know about that perdomo, if it is the one I think it is I had one, but do not remember it being great.
This isn't about the best maduro of all, but a choice between these two. I'd definitely rate other cigars higher on a list, but I'm not sure which of these two I prefer.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
This isn't about the best maduro of all, but a choice between these two. I'd definitely rate other cigars higher on a list, but I'm not sure which of these two I prefer.
I C

I thought you were saying these were your 2 favorites. Sry.

I guess I will have to go with the herfdog option :grin:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I *love* the JJ Maduro....it might be one of my very favorite NCs period, regardless of maduro or not.

And for the record, I would NOT rather have Herfdogs; I still remember what happened the last time I said something stupid to that effect. LOL

architeuthis

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I *love* the JJ Maduro....it might be one of my very favorite NCs period, regardless of maduro or not.

And for the record, I would NOT rather have Herfdogs; I still remember what happened the last time I said something stupid to that effect. LOL
Heh... I think I remember hearing or reading something about that... <G>

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Lots of "stupid" people here it seems...myself included :)

I've never tried either of these sticks. I've heard good thing about both, though, and plan to give them a try.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I checked stoopid. Haha..

That's because I've yet to try the Perdomo 10th Maduro. Perdomo makes good smokes IMO. Completely different from Pepin's style I think... It's not really fair to check either if you haven't tried both.