What's new

SRT Viper

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Always loved the viper but if it was my money it would be the Nissan gtr. Would love to see how much you tune that one up to!

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
To me, that's like aple and oranges !!!! Each car has it's ups and down's .....

I have driven many many Vipers in the day ( i used to work for a Dodge dealership) and for the price you get more then you pay for !!!!!

The Viper is what it is sold as ..... a raw, in your face race car for the street !!! It doesn't pretend to be something it's not !!! It's a DRIVERS car !!! people seem to forget that . We get spoiled with all the electronic crap, that we forget how to actually DRIVE !!! Remeber, pushingthe pedals and turning the wheel is operating a vehicle, not driving !!!!

I used to own a Dodge Rom SRT 10 !!!!! basically, Viper drive train in 2 door Truck !!! Now that was a handful !!!

I am VERY happy to see the Viper's return !!!
I still do!:thumbsup:

Crazy thing though, last year I saw an '09 Saleen Mustang that had an additional 50k of work done
to it, superchargers, custom everything... baddest american sports car I've EVER seen!

Take it back: I just looked at the pictures here that thing is badass! http://www.thecarconnection.com/photos/dodge_viper_2013#100387340

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You hit the nail on the head, LittleMoe. The Viper is built to be a pure driving machine. Not a luxury cruiser. From what I've heard, the ride is "punishing". Haha.

Who needs a supercharger when you have 8.4 liters and ten cylinders? Haha.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm VERY happy to see the Viper getting back into the ALMS. Hopefully Tommy Kendall can do something with it and we get to hear the Star Spangled Banner play during a podium ceremony soon should they make a run for the LMS series or go to LeMans.