What's new

Starter Collection

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Not a bad selection for just getting back into it! And I may be a bit biased, but this place is definitely the best cigar forum. Best for knowledge, info, recommendations, dick jokes (because the internet is supposed to be funny, not serious all the time) and general comraderie (y)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not a bad selection for just getting back into it! And I may be a bit biased, but this place is definitely the best cigar forum. Best for knowledge, info, recommendations, dick jokes (because the internet is supposed to be funny, not serious all the time) and general comraderie (y)
I agree. I’ve had been (notice past tense) involved in a few site/forums and this by far is greats group of folks. There is a lot of great info here and plenty of folks ready to after tips and advice.

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started smoking cigars again after many years without. This is my starter collection:
Mi Querida
Sobremesa
A. Fuente
Padron
Unicorn (gift)
Montecristo
After checking other forums, I've gotten the most information from BOTL.
after thousands and thousands of cigars, I would say, not to start a collection, and smoke good every time you get a chance, long run, you'll thank yourself.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
This is a good forum in many respects.
Certainly there are lots of new smokers and folks willing to try all of the current cigars.
It makes it easy for me to figure out what I might be interested in trying among the available brands .
And, an occasional bomb makes it convenient.:watching::snaphappy:

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Not a bad start at all. Keep checking the "what are you smoking" thread to see what's popular at the moment. Before long, you'll have a good idea of what you like.