What's new

Stickin' my head in

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI all,

I haven't been over here lately and figured I'd better stick my head in and say hello. I want to thank all of you for your support during this trying time in my life. I've been hanging in there as tough as it may be sometimes, it's comforting to have friends out there that really care. Thanks a lot.

Barry

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi scarecrow. I've joined since you last posted, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your extended family. I'm glad you are hanging tough, but I think there are a lot of people here who care. Take care and have faith.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words. I've just been trying to get through the days and figure what's up with the rest of my life. I haven't figured anything out yet, but I'm working on it. Going to travel next month and spend some time with family and old friends. Maybe something will open itself to me then.

Thanks again guys,

Barry

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Barry,

I was just thinking about you about a week ago. Hope everything is going alright.

Thanks for popping in and keeping us updated!

David

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey Barry, it's nice to have you drop in and to hear from you. You should drop in a little more often brother!!

Time spent with family and old friends is always a good thing. I hope you enjoy your travels and as you said, something might just present itself as a perfect opportunity.

May your travels be safe and enjoyable my friend!:thumbsup:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Good to see you again.... Hope everything is good... you are in all of our thoughts and prayers...