What's new

Stinky cigar ashtrays?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Does anyone have one that they use/leave outside? I have a random cheapo ashtray that I keep outside, but it's not ideal for cigars. I like the looks of the stinky cigar ones but was wondering if they would stand up to being left outside in the brutal heat/rain/humidity.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one that lives in my garage it has held up very well for a couple years. I don't leave it in the rain though.
I also have 2 of smaller car ashtrays. They have been left outside on and off and are fine.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
51YTA6Fa9FL._AC_.jpg

I have one of these I bring out to the patio or workshop when I am smoking outside I was able to find a sink stopper (black) that seals the ashtray pretty well reducing odor and preventing ash from blowing out. Not sure I would leave it in the rain but a bit of humidity and dew isn't a problem.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Get one of the bronze ones. The tarnish will look artistic.
+1
An astray made from a quality 'type/grade' stainless, brass or bronze should hold up very well.

The following spent a good three weeks (accidentally) outside in the wet elements of WA state.
A simple wipe down and she fared just fine.

I've got two from Amazon:

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stinky's are great. Ours has been through the war. Most importantly, they're wind proof... some ashtray's are all chic and pretty, till a gust of wind blows its contents onto your torso. I learned that the hard way. Now my fancy ashtray is a glorified centerpiece.