What's new

Storage question

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have about 150 sticks in this tupperdor. It is a 26.5 qt and can hold plenty more. The rh and temps are holding strong. My question is, is it okay to continue to stack them like this or should I add more shelves so they aren’t all on top of each other. I’ve aquired what I have in a couple months and I have more on the way so I’m sure to be adding to this. Thanks for any feedback... and yes I have a potential addiction!!!787B98F7-D2FC-4933-80BB-2020CB1106ED.jpeg

Attachments

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Don't think it would hurt them to add more, but it will become difficult to find anything at the bottom. And I could see where rooting around in there might eventually damage them if you're not careful.

Trays could certainly help. Another option would be to just get another Tupper.
They're pretty cheap.
They're stackable.
And you seem to be happy with the one you have.
Just need more beads/bovedas/whatever.

Or get a cooler.:)

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
fill that thing !

I have tuppers with trays for my more valued smokes and tuppers just like that with no trays, stuffed to the gills with everyday smokes. no issues, other than digging through looking for something at the bottom.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You think you have a problem with stacking cigars? I'll have to send you some pics!!

I would recommend trying to keep them as flat and as evenly supported as possible. Looks like you have a few that could (in very rare instances) be broken if you tossed a bundle on them or the trays shifted but that's just being picky.