What's new

Storing infused cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picking up some infused cigars for the wife and looking at storage options. Kind of settled on a DIY Jarador with a boveda pack.

Do I need to have one jar per infused type or can all my infused cigars mingle? Will inserting a piece of cedar to keep them separated matter?

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just taking a stab here. I would guess that if the cigars are all similar storing them together wouldn't be a problem. IF you have any way out flavors i'e' Bubble Gum, Cherry etc those maybe should be stored separately Best thing would be to keep them in separate ziplocks with their own mini Boveda..

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just taking a stab here. I would guess that if the cigars are all similar storing them together wouldn't be a problem. IF you have any way out flavors i'e' Bubble Gum, Cherry etc those maybe should be stored separately Best thing would be to keep them in separate ziplocks with their own mini Boveda..

what Boudie said... and I would add some of the coffee infused are real strong also and will need there own home they will make everything smell and tast like coffee

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bubble gum? If that's a real thing then I'm both really curious and really horrified at the same time.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bubble gum? If that's a real thing then I'm both really curious and really horrified at the same time.

I think it was the Tatiana Groovy Blue that had a sickeningly sweet bubble gum type aroma. My wife smoked them when she first tried cigars and I had to leave the room. Not to mention having to sit outside when we visited the cigar lounge. There are a lot of infused flavors that you do not want anywhere near anything you would smoke.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I think it was the Tatiana Groovy Blue that had a sickeningly sweet bubble gum type aroma. My wife smoked them when she first tried cigars and I had to leave the room. Not to mention having to sit outside when we visited the cigar lounge. There are a lot of infused flavors that you do not want anywhere near anything you would smoke.
LOL I avoid the Tatiana infused. I dab into Acids (sans Blondie and Short Smokes) and grabbed 3 or 4 assorted Tatianas, to sample.
I swear the tobacco is Lucky Strike and the noxious infusement can't hide it.