What's new

Stuff available

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Fellas,

I am making some lifestyle changes and I am greatly reducing my cellar and pipe collection. Not giving up pipes but my priorities have shifted and I am selling to accomplish a few goals and projects. In a nutshell I am getting older and focusing on my health and exercise. I will be posting up about 30 to 40 pipes and a bunch of tins between now and the first few days of July. That is on top of what I already have currently posted. The easiest way for me to share would be for you to look up my eBay listings under kcmopipes. I don't want to spam the forum or make 100 posts here. I currently have a bunch of pipes, McClellands, and Esoterica listed. Check them out and tell me what you are interested in and we can make a deal off eBay. I will be posting more McClelland tins, Samuel Gawith tins, and pipes by Savinelli, Bari, Nording, Peterson, Mastro de Paja, Castello and others. I research prices and list at current going prices but I am flexible depending on what you are interested in. I am trying to accomplish something here so I can't give it away though. All you have to do is ask. I will post back here when new stuff is listed in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for looking.

I am also taking a short break from restoring. At least until the end of summer maybe the end of the year. I'll have an additional 20 estate pipes being listed with my personal pipes. So in all about 50 to 60 pipes will be posted.

I may attempt to take a couple group pics tonight of the pipes and another of the tins to simplify things. Then you can ask if something sticks out and I can get more pics. The process of freshening them up and doing pics and measurements is going to take me a little time.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Some of the pipes need a fresh buffing which I will do. They will all have a spring cleaning. These aren't the greatest pics but it gives you an idea of all I am parting with. There is also about 20 more pipes being restored that will be added.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Most of the time are gone. I think I have this left
100g Frog Morton
2 - 100g Frog Morton Cellar
100g Deep Hollow
50g Frog Morton On The Town
A few SG

Pipes are slowing going up on the bay but we can make a deal off the bay on most of them. Have a bunch more going up soon.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Most of the time are gone. I think I have this left
100g Frog Morton
2 - 100g Frog Morton Cellar
100g Deep Hollow
50g Frog Morton On The Town
A few SG

Pipes are slowing going up on the bay but we can make a deal off the bay on most of them. Have a bunch more going up soon.
If you have a list, PM or email it to me and I'll let you know which I'm interested in. Thanks bro

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Fellas I am trying to clear out my estate pipes and a couple of new ones. I also have a few unrestored estate pipes I'll add a picture of late tonight. Reach out and lets make a deal. 20200403_124828.jpg20200403_124913.jpg20200403_124955.jpg

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Brand new in box Savinelli Joker 636 KS pipe that can take 6mm filters. Comes with the box, bag, papers, and includes a few extra filters. $90
20200330_165952.jpg

Brand new in box Savinelli Oscar Tiger 315 KS (prince shape) pipe that can take 6mm filters. Comes with the box, bag, and papers. Does not include any extra filters. $90
IMG_20200331_183347_434.jpg