What's new

Stupid thing I did

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
OK, please have a laugh at my expense.

Here's what I just did minutes ago.

Where I'm at I am not allowed to smoke inside, so I stepped outside and lit up a stick. Right away I noticed that there was no where to sit and enjoy my cigar, so I put my cigar on the air conditioner unit and went inside to get a chair. I brought the chair outside and picked up my cigar, but was not looking at it, I was looking at the pretty girl crossing the road. And I put the LIT end of the cigar in my mouth. :smt022

Miraculously, I did not burn my lips or my mouth at all, but I did get a nice bit of ash in there, which was not very tasty at all. Needless to say, it pretty much ruined this morning's smoke, and now I'm trying to get the ash taste out of my mouth....

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Rule #1 - Never start girl gazing :smt055 unless the cigar has been in your hand ever since the last draw! ;)

As for the nasty ash taste, no recommendations for that bro! :smt102 Never had that happen yet! :smt044

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
tedski said:
Was the view worth it? :smt061

Try some strong mints ... like Altoids.

Well, it would have been worth it if I'd have been able to meet this girl, she was damn nice looking, but instead of that I was spitting in the gutter and probably looked like a total retard, so even if she comes back around I'm betting that my chance with her is pretty much blown.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You got to love it when a girl can make you do something retarded. It could have been worse. She could have been walking over totalk with you.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Crawdad said:
Well, it would have been worth it if I'd have been able to meet this girl, she was damn nice looking, but instead of that I was spitting in the gutter and probably looked like a total retard, so even if she comes back around I'm betting that my chance with her is pretty much blown.
So much for the sophisticated cigar smoker look huh!! :smt003

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've yet to do this with a cigar, but I did it several times when I was a cigarette smoker....Some nice strong mouth wash will get rid of the taste for you!

Andrew

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got a little espresso shop next door and that did the trick as far as getting the taste outa my mouth. Of course now I'm wired up, but it's not a bad trade off.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Crawdad said:
Got a little espresso shop next door and that did the trick as far as getting the taste outa my mouth. Of course now I'm wired up, but it's not a bad trade off.
Just one of the many advantages to living in Seattle ... :smt001

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I almost did the same thing yesterday while talking. Picked up my cigar backwards and barely caught it before it hit my lips. I didn't even have as good an excuse.