What's new

Sugar Taste

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Tom post of soggy butt made me think. Does anyone else while smoking a gar for a while, use the tip of their tongue to touch the end to taste the sugars? Some gars I notice have very little sweetness, while others you would think are made with sugarcane. I find the taste to be cotton candy like sometimes. Call me crazy and I do not do this every cigar, but I like it.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
when i touched the tip of my tongue to the 'gar to taste for sugar, all i did was burn the s**t out of myself. u guys must be men of steel.... lol

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
MichiganM said:
The one cigar that comes to mind everytime I think of a sweet or sugary cigar is an AF Hemingway.
I absolutely agree the AF hemmingway is very sweet. The Gurkha Legend and much of the Toranos series have that sweet taste. Me personally, I really like that taste. It's the one thing I miss with Habanos. Not a whole lot of sweet taste with the habanos. Of course, that cuban spice is addicting.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I once had a Drew Estates Natural Dirt the thing prelite tasted like cinamon and sugar, soo much so that it over powered the smoke itself. Drew Estates never again.

J