What's new

Summer 2016 Ultimate HERF - Cabo San Lucas!!!!! Who's in???

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
So Chuck @ChuckMejia threw a crazy idea out there, and we have decided to make this happen! Details will be solidified the closer it gets, but here's the general idea. In June/July 2016, we will be headed to Cabo for 7-10 days (or however long you'd like). Chuck and I (with our spouses) are looking at an all inclusive resort (TBD). Spouses are welcomed and encouraged, however the kids are completely optional. We can look at an adult's only resort, and a resort that is family friendly. The final choice will be dependent upon who all is going and their situation. Some activities include offshore fishing for a day, snorkeling, ATV riding, sight seeing, reptile collecting (@xjsnake), shopping, and of course, daily herfs. If you are interested, please post up in this thread. All details will be posted here as well. I will start researching resorts, airlines, and packages around Christmas/New Years. Hope to have a great turnout! Maybe the boss man will show up, and can do the OE raffle live from the resort :) If you have any ideas/suggestions, please post up.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I'm in and I bet the wife would be in as well!
Check out RIU Palace. The wife and I go there almost yearly (only missed last year due to the hurricane).

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I ran this by the wife today and her response was interesting...
- We can't in July because of Nelson... thats a motorcycle trip we take every year and she makes a good point.
The next one was surprising...
- Why don't you guys make it a guys only trip.
WTH!

Anyway... June would work for us and she may or may not go. Silly girls!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I know it. Its J&J Habanos. Great mojitos but high prices on Habano cigars. The Mexico prices are just as bad a Canadian due to taxes. Still a great little place to check out, have a Mojito or nine and grab a couple sticks just because.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I know it. Its J&J Habanos. Great mojitos but high prices on Habano cigars. The Mexico prices are just as bad a Canadian due to taxes. Still a great little place to check out, have a Mojito or nine and grab a couple sticks just because.
We will just take our own and just consume their mojitos! Except for @acc05R1 he has a bad spending habit