What's new

Summer shipments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys worry about ordering during the hot months? I decided I would keep my cc orders for fall/winter but my "dumbass" brother decided to have another kid at 43 years old. He doesn't smoke cigars but I've been plotting on turning him, I know that first cigar with a scotch or bourbon would get him. I should probably go with a box of fuente 858 but the temptation of adding a cc box on the order for me is real

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Do you guys worry about ordering during the hot months? I decided I would keep my cc orders for fall/winter but my "dumbass" brother decided to have another kid at 43 years old. He doesn't smoke cigars but I've been plotting on turning him, I know that first cigar with a scotch or bourbon would get him. I should probably go with a box of fuente 858 but the temptation of adding a cc box on the order for me is real
I order every month year round and have never had any problems. I wouldn't worry about it personally

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just let ‘em acclimate when they arrive and you’ll be all good. I generally wait 30-90 days once they arrive, but sometimes will smoke one sooner if my patience is thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Just let ‘em acclimate when they arrive and you’ll be all good. I generally wait 30-90 days once they arrive, but sometimes will smoke one sooner if my patience is thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good point.
I should have mentioned that, especially with overseas shipments since they take a couple weeks.

I typically let everything, foreign and domestic, rest and acclimate month or two, mainly due to my anal method of organizing my Cigars causing it to happen, than from really worrying about the rest period honestly.

Everyone I order from comes very well packaged, so really don't think its very neccessary for me. Have broken down and smoked many rott and have never noticed anything different than after a month or 2 of rest, honestly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk