What's new

Super Bowl is this Sunday

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Doesn't seem to be getting much press. Wonder if the commercials will be any good. Think both Brady & Bill Belichek. will retire after this game.

JMHO.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I feel like the commercials have been mediocre the last few years however my perception of last years broadcast could be skewed by the second half performance of the falcons.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Commercials have become lame.
The halftime show might be alright.
I don't care about the NFL anymore.

I'm in it for the party food and drinks with friends!
Preach it brother. The NFL used to mean something to me growing up. Now it’s just a bunch of overpaid snowflakes wanting their time in the spot light. I used to enjoy hanging out with the guys watching the game but all of my friends have turned their back on the NFL like myself. Maybe when the owners retake control of that kindergarten, I’ll watch again but until then, looks like I’ll be watching Hell on Wheels on Netflix.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I use to drink Bud, or Bud Light where we went out to eat. Now it is Coor because I try and boycott all NFL Sponsors. I can vote with my dollars I spend no dollar to NFL advertisers.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Could care less about anything NFL this year. I really don’t even want to watch the Super bowl.

At least there’s hockey, nascar in a few weeks and the start of spring training....

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I tell people who love football go to the local High School Game, cheaper tickets, but the kids are in most cases playing for love of game, and their school.