What's new

Super Bowl

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Any one Record the game?
I just got home from work and missed 99% of the game.
If so maybe get me a copy to watch on VHS or DVD?
just a thought.
steve

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
One of the most boring superbowls I have ever watched. You don't want a copy.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I didn't record it but I'm sure they'll make a DVD like they did that last 2 superbowls that they won. When they do, I'll get a copy and burn one for you. Don't listen to Dwavs, he's just bitter:roll: ....hehehe.... It was a good game if you are a fan of close games that keep you on your toes until the final minutes...but hey, that's just me. :smt044

Dynasty boys.....no matter which way you want to criticize it....accept it. Congrats to my Patriots for another win and major props to the Eagles for showing up hungry and giving us a hell of a run for another Superbowl!!! That was a tough win, but a great one. Great game by both teams for sure!!!:smt023

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Overall I really did not care who won, must say I rooted for Philly. When I don't care about either teanm I root for the underdog.

I think it was a good game though, not the blow out some thought.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pulse said:
I didn't record it but I'm sure they'll make a DVD like they did that last 2 superbowls that they won. When they do, I'll get a copy and burn one for you. Don't listen to Dwavs, he's just bitter:roll: ....hehehe.... It was a good game if you are a fan of close games that keep you on your toes until the final minutes...but hey, that's just me. :smt044

Dynasty boys.....no matter which way you want to criticize it....accept it. Congrats to my Patriots for another win and major props to the Eagles for showing up hungry and giving us a hell of a run for another Superbowl!!! That was a tough win, but a great one. Great game by both teams for sure!!!:smt023

Just my opinion - after the way they played the 1st quarter, they didn't deserve to win. Pats didn't win the game, instead the Eagles lost. Even I could throw better than McNabb did.

Congrats to the Pats fans.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jordon said:
Just my opinion - after the way they played the 1st quarter, they didn't deserve to win. Pats didn't win the game, instead the Eagles lost. Even I could throw better than McNabb did.

Congrats to the Pats fans.
Hindsite is always 20/20, especially in sports. You're view is warranted and will be shared by most of the media i'm sure as they analyse and pick at this win for the next year. But, in the end it really is any given Sunday. The Pats didn't play thier best either so you could say the same about them I guess. But, in a tough situation they prevailed. I'm not going to say what went wrong with the Eagles last night cuz given that it was their first Superbowl in some time, they did play well. The Pats were off of their game for sure but that made it even more challenging in my eyes (opinion only). In the end, it was a hell of a game to me and I enjoyed it....hehehe

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pulse said:
The Pats were off of their game for sure but that made it even more challenging in my eyes (opinion only). In the end, it was a hell of a game to me and I enjoyed it....hehehe[/i]
Agreed 100% - if the Pats were on, it would have been 50-3 ---> boring. The game was exciting to watch and the Eagles still had a glimmer of hope till the last minute.

So Adam, what was your haul - smokes cash etc. from the game?

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jordon said:
Agreed 100% - if the Pats were on, it would have been 50-3 ---> boring. The game was exciting to watch and the Eagles still had a glimmer of hope till the last minute.

So Adam, what was your haul - smokes cash etc. from the game?
hehehe, i got a couple sticks comin' from KLMhoward...some cash from some friends....and plenty of braggin' rights which is worth more than any of that....hehehe