What's new

Super bowl

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Who's going to win ( be nice), what ya cooking, what ya drinking, any super bowl traditions ?

I will be watching it by myself this year with some dip I make( beef, hot sausage, velveta cheese and chillies) cold beer and a cigar or 3 :)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Who's going to win
who cares? :)

what ya cooking
lots of really bad shit for me.. potato skins, wings, might smoke a pork shoulder, jalapeno poppers, etc..

what ya drinking
beer.. lots and lots of beer..

any super bowl traditions ?
not really.. other than just putting it up on the TV, eating bad food, and drinking copious amounts of beer.. :)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I have to work a trade show on Monday which means that I will be setting up on Sunday. I should be done setting up by game time but will be away from home so I will either watch it from my hotel room or find someplace to go. Either way at least I'll be smoking a good cigar.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My brother-in-law and his girlfriend are coming over. I'm smoking ribs, pork tenderloin and wings. My wife is making meatballs and putting together some veggies. Drinking a lot of beer. I'll be smoking a cigar or 2.

I think Carolina will win. I just hope it's a good game and Peyton isn't embarrassed. Not a big fan of his, but he was good for the game and played the game with class.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be drinking too much beer, Red Rye IPA's.

Eating REALLY bad.

Though I have little confidence in the Broncos, I'll be cheering for them, as they're my team. Just hoping for a few big plays by both the D and O, win the turnover battle and see where the chips fall. I'm more concerned with my son's Skatin' Utes winning the PAC 8 title in Tahoe & daughters team winning their championship in Boise. I expect them both to bring me back trophies/banners.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh...and still deciding what I'm going to smoke, but something will jump out at me.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Will be rooting for denver, eating nacho platters, drinking some homebrew n hanging out with friends. Will get a cigar in after the game since I am off work tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I think I just saw that manning is gonna be out with an mcl injury. Anybody else hear about this? If so the broncos will definitely have a long day.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Good game...the puppy monkey baby commercial was kinda disturbing, though

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk