What's new

Superbowl Herf Austin at Cool River

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey everyone... Just thought I would drop a line saying we had a great Herf during the Superbowl at Cool River in Austin. Wish everyone could have joined us. Those who did get to come out, thanks for joining in and fun was had by all We had a nice little turn out as it was Muziq, WillieGStyles, and I. Then we had some locals from Habana House turn out, Jay, Ken, Drew and his wife. Great time all around. Hope to see everyone at a herf again soon.:yes:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey yeah--great time last night at Cool River! Great to see so many people out, and thanks to WillieGStyles for the hook-up with the reserved leather sofa seating. We had the majority of a very large room to ourselves, so no need to shred our vocal chords to talk and laugh at a all the fumbles. Will see all y'all next weekend at Little Woodrows!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wish I could have been there but I had already committed to another party.

mike

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I would like to personally thank everyone that came out to herf on Superbowl Sunday. It was really nice to kick back and relax and smoke on habanos while watching the game. Despite having a special needs waitress....It was ALL good!

Mike S.....make sure and keep your schedule clear for this Sunday....we will be picking up where we left off.