What's new

Surprise birthday cake for my wife

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
So, tomorrow I'm throwing my wife a birthday party, with about 25 family members and friends. It started as a surprise party, but she was accidently included in an email from my Mother-In-Law......oh well.

One last surprise that she doesn't know of, is the cake......searched far and wide for the right baker to create this, sampled all kinds of cake and frostings, then decided on red velvet cake with a buttercream frosting. He sent me pix of it earlier and I'll be picking it up tomorrow, shortly before the party.

I snagged my wifes wedding ring last Tuesday when I met with the guy, so that he could incorporate that into the cake. Let me know your thoughts, guys. I think he did a great job!

Here's a picture of her wedding ring, for reference:

She's going to shit herself when she sees this, along with all of our family and friends :)

Jeffrey L.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Hope everyone there has a good sense of humor....

I think I have a decent one, and even I think this is a bit odd.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

So, tomorrow I'm throwing my wife a birthday party, with about 25 family members and friends. It started as a surprise party, but she was accidently included in an email from my Mother-In-Law......oh well.
Somehow I don't believe that but this will be one hell of a surprise in its place. A video of their reactions would be nice, just sayin'