What's new

Surprised by a cigar

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Just shared a cold weather smoke with b2. Chose a couple JG Reserva Especial that have been sitting my humidor for a while. We both noticed a nice nicotine head afterwards. Hadn't had a JG RE In a while and it took me by surprise. Very good smoke!

Anyone revisit a cigar from your humi you hadn't had in a while that surprised you?

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Had that this summer when I went back to my Oliva V Torpedo's. Had not touched them in about 7 months and was so happy that I did. Reminded me why I love those V's.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I love the JG RE.

Carlos Torano 1959 Exodus...I wasn't a huge fan when I first picked it up 4-5 months ago, then bought some off a guy looking to sell off a portion of his collection and was pleasantly surprised when I smoked it last weekend!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I love the JG RE.

Carlos Torano 1959 Exodus...I wasn't a huge fan when I first picked it up 4-5 months ago, then bought some off a guy looking to sell off a portion of his collection and was pleasantly surprised when I smoked it last weekend!
I bought a five pack off of Cigar Monster and I fricken love them. I am kinda a noob but they are definitely one of my favorites so far.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Viaje WLP fifty|fifty red...lot of power rott but after 5 months its mellowed some and the chocolate got deeper if that makes sense...

Last edited: