What's new

SW Missouri herf 2

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Ok gents, as some of you know it is planned again for this year. I have a date, so mark the calendar and get ready for the return of the "herf and turf"!
The date will be Saturday September 15 at my house in Carl Junction, MO.
More info later, but tagging guys from the area. Anyone is welcome though.
@multi-useless @redneck_toy @ZippoGeek @Old Smokey @bwhite220 @Coincrazed @GoBison @hdroadglide @MU Mike @Lomey
@tengel78
In! I’ll see if Joe (@Caveman07) can come up with me again.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Last year was a great time. I will be there wearing my prized Quorum Man T shirt. @bwhite220 Are you going to wear the Daisy Dukes you proudly paraded around in last year? I'm not gay, but I must confess you made my man meat bounce a little. And the sound they made from your drunken farts were hilarious. I had never heard an asshole sing old Cole Porter tunes.
Thanks EO80 for sponsoring this event of misfits. If it's ok, I will donate a door prize to the person that travels the farthest to attend, and a $5 raffle prize drawing to help fund the shenanigans.

Last edited:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
@bwhite220 Are you going to wear the Daisy Dukes you proudly paraded around in last year? I'm not gay, but I must confess you made my man meat bounce a little.
I am so excited for this year's herf that I already made those Daisy Dukes even shorter and I bedazzled what's left of the back.