What's new

SW MO herf Is happenning!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
As stated, I am thinking about planning a herf here in SW Missouri in early September. Still in early planning stages so dates are not set, but looking to see what interest may be out there. Open to anybody in the area that may want to make the drive. So far @bwhite220 says he is in and @multi-useless may be down. Any of the kc area or springfield area brothers, this would be around Joplin.
Tagging some here...
@OldSmokey @hdroadglide @luckysaturn13 @MU Mike
@Lomey @tengel78 @Hyper_Jeep

Last edited:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
As stated, I am thinking about planning a herf here in SW Missouri in early September. Still in early planning stages so dates are not set, but looking to see what interest may be out there. Open to anybody in the area that may want to make the drive. So far @bwhite220 says he is in and @multi-useless may be down. Any of the kc area or springfield area brothers, this would be around Joplin.
Tagging some here...
@OldSmokey @hdroadglide @luckysaturn13 @MU Mike
@Lomey @tengel78 @Hyper_Jeep
I will be there! What are you thinking on dates? Sept 2nd or 9th look good to my schedule. I'll try and make anything happen though.

Also tagging @Perfectt52 for this one.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I will be there! What are you thinking on dates? Sept 2nd or 9th look good to my schedule. I'll try and make anything happen though.

Also tagging @Perfectt52 for this one.
Thanks. I knew i was missing somebody. I have a transfer in for work so i am not sure what my schedule is going to be yet, but i am hoping for the 2nd. I will keep you all posted though.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
@EO80, would it be okay if I invited 9 local guys who are not on this forum to the herf? These are guys who love cigars (smoke with me often) but haven't joined BOTL yet. Hopefully, this might get them involved here. I can get a headcount by this evening.

Also, to help with costs, I'm thinking $10 for food, BYOB, and BYOCigars. Thoughts?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@EO80, would it be okay if I invited 9 local guys who are not on this forum to the herf? These are guys who love cigars (smoke with me often) but haven't joined BOTL yet. Hopefully, this might get them involved here. I can get a headcount by this evening.

Also, to help with costs, I'm thinking $10 for food, BYOB, and BYOCigars. Thoughts?
Thats cool. Anything will help offset cost. Especially if you are bringing extra people.