What's new

Switched to Samsung S6

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just made the switch over to android from iPhone.
Been a Mac guy my whole life so this will be interesting.

(First thing I did was download tapatalk)

The camera is remarkable. Can't wait to photograph cigars lol

Any tips or advice out there?

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
My advice is to play around and have fun. The great thing about Android is you can fiddle with everything like a PC. You can download new text message apps or keyboards and even change the launcher so your home screen is completely different. I also suggest downloading ZEDGE and getting Ringtones and notifications. If you have any questions feel free to ask, we have a lot of Android users on here.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Also give it a couple weeks the switch over and learning period can be very intense. Do not be afraid to charge it as much as you need, these newer lithium batteries are much different. You will actually get much more life from the battery if you charge it often. Anytime you charge it when it's above 60% it doesn't count as a cycle. The quick charge is pretty bad ass.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
@Hoshneer That's great to know. Makes sense too. I was reading articles on how having it go from 100 to 0 all the time wasn't actually helpful and vice versa.

Also, after I disabled some bloatware and adjusted a few connection settings it seemed to slow down on the drain.