What's new

Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche - Heavenly

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I bought a combo on CBid
5 CAO Moon dance and
5 Tabak Especial Ltd. Ed. by Drew Estate Cafe con Leche(Belicoso)(5.5"x54)

Let me start by saying that I'm not necessarily a fan of infused cigars. I've tried the Acid line and some I liked and some not.
What's important is that under that flavoring is there a tasty high quality tobacco that will shine through on the last 3rd.

Last night I smoked my first Tabak Especial. I liked the flavoring, but then again I'm a Chocolate and Coffee Fan.

Talk about being rediculous. I was going to smoke it outside and the light was dim. So I saw this cigar with black on the rim and tan in the center. I figured that the middle was cedar or some other paper. So I'm trying to peel it off. Than when that didn't work I figured the black around the tip was a band and tried taking that off. Luckily I was gentle and when it finally hit me that there was no bands that the actual cigar wrapper is two toned. I hadn't ruined the Cigar. Was a real Duh moment.

To make it short, the flavoring was tasty, I enjoyed the 1st 2/3 and finally when I got to my favorite part which is usually the last 1/3rd the flavor was lip smacking good. It seemed like by then the infused flavor was gone and the true flavor of the Tobacco came through.

I ended up using my Cigar Clip and smoked it to the nub.

BTW the CAO MoonDance was a real Dog but I only smoked 1 and I've learned never to discount a cigar until you've smoked 2!