What's new

Tampa, FL ?

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Work forces me to leave the great white cold to go south in the heat and sun of Florida.

What are the lounges or B&M to visit while up there?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Davidoff of Geneva sells just about anything you'd want. Nice bar and smoking area. Ybor is pretty neat, home of Tampa Sweethearts if looking for Fuente. Can't recommend a particular place in Ybor but walk the area for good coffee and locally rolled cigars. Very historic. Homebase of Thompson Cigar is north of the airport, worth a stop in and visit.

If you can get into Salvador Dali, the museum across the bay in St. Petersburg is really cool. I've been to the area twice in the last couple of years and plan to go again soon. Lots to do and see in addition to the beaches

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say look up Tampa sweethearts. Not sure if padron is in Tampa but a must if so. Google.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I got to Tampa yesterday. I'll have time this weekend and everything mornings next week.
I still have to plan things out.

Thanks all for suggestions

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I got a bunch of handrolls, including 3 ultraskinny - thinner but as long as lanceros. Like, rg1 or something, by 7 inch.

Figured: "hey I like lanceros those will be awesome"

Don't buy those. They can't hold a draw, and you need 5 or 6 puff to get the same smoke as 1 regular puff. Very bad purchase.

All other handrolls I got are awesome

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yankees match results? You mean the NY Yankees scores? He He, my wife loaded a traffic app on my phone (because she loves me) and I was inundated with ads and requests to play Candy Crush. Removed the app and got rid of the garbage.

I'm considering going to the Florida Barn Smoker again this year and we'll probably stay in Tampa. I'm hoping I can drop her in a hotel on the beach and just drive to Clermont.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yes, I tried to go to a pre-season game at the steinbrenner field was I was there. It's the spring home of the Yankees.

I also had Tampa weather on my phone until yesterday.

It's Google making fun of me for going back up north.