What's new

Tapatalk sucks!!!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So, all day I have not been getting notifications when you asshats post something. I thought it was because of the black hole my work office sits, but now I'm home and still not getting notifications.

I Uninstalled it and reinstalled it, still suckage.......i really don't want to go to the website......it's hard to read, Bah Tapatalk was created to make this shit easier, not make me frustrated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm glad I wasn't the only one with crapatalk issues. I only had them starting yesterday morning when their "bug fixes" update went out. Prior to that it was working fine for me. So, my guess is that their "bug fix" didn't really fix anything from what I can see, but only made a good situation bad. No updates on the app store yet either. I'm debating about sending them an e-mail to tell them somethings up.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I only use Tapatalk to upload a photo. Outside of that, I'm using Safari on my iPhone.
Same here, since they started running ads for the pro version its annoying as hell. I only use it to upload pics from my phone. Use Safari for everything else.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switched from an iPhone to a Samsung and while I love my new phone it's the same on both iOS systems. Notifications are non existent. IF I even get them they are weeks late. The app itself is shot to hell and needs fixed badly as I'm on several different forums for here and some guitar related stuff.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Tapatalk was great when I first discovered it and started using it years ago, but for the last couple of years it has almost been more trouble than it's worth. Constant updates that are (or appear to be) largely cosmetic but require forums to update their software or whatever to be compatible, one of my forums hasn't worked for months with it and I'm sure it's Tapatalk fault. Still better than a mobile browser for me but not clearly superior like I used to feel it was.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk