What's new

Tapatalk users...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Any other Tapatalk users recently begun having trouble with not being able to access a message from the view of all forums you are following, without going directly to BOTL in Tapatalk?

Also being prompted to login nearly any time you try to reply to a post from the view of all your forums, plus only some members pictures loading?

Has been going on a couple weeks or so and wondering if any other users are having the same issues with BOTL. No problems with my other few forums.

Wondering if a recent Tapatalk update or forum update caused issues with it.

Thanks,
Sean

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I haven't noticed any of these issues.

I am probably not a good judge though because I have been using Tapatalk a lot less recently due to being home for the holidays and accessing the forum on my laptop more as a result.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't noticed any of these issues.

I am probably not a good judge though because I have been using Tapatalk a lot less recently due to being home for the holidays and accessing the forum on my laptop more as a result.
The PM viewing problem has just been for the last week.

The pictures in posts not loading and always asking to login to reply to a post or have the quote button available has been going on for a couple months probably.

BOTL is the only one of my 3 forums I follow that has these problems.

Not a really big deal except for not being able to see people's pictures in the today's smoke threads is pretty annoying though.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I just double checked and I’m not seeing any of the issues you mention. I wonder if it is related to the platform you are using?

I’m on IOS. Are you on Google or Android?

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just double checked and I’m not seeing any of the issues you mention. I wonder if it is related to the platform you are using?

I’m on IOS. Are you on Google or Android?

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
Android.

Does sound like its android specific issues if you are having no problems with IOS

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
The photo thing was not limited to android or BOTL, I saw it on other forums on iOS. Seems to have been resolved at some point.

Haven't had the PM issue, but I did notice Tapatalk seems to get a bit confused with the notifications - IE, I'll read the PM, and then it will show as unread in Tapatalk messages. Stuff like that.