What's new

target pistol

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Beretta Neos. I love mine and it works GREAT! Integrated rail for a red dot scope too AND you can get a carbine kit for it now!

Second choice would the be the Walther P22.....if it fits your hand.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Chinkowski said:
looking for an inexpensive .22 cal target pistol. any suggestions??
For Competition...ISU(Rapid Fire, Standard Pistol and Free Pistol) or Practical?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
gentlemen,
i am new to the target shooting hobby. i recently joined a shooting club to practise with the handguns i own, and several people have mentioned i should join the pistol team. i'm not the kind of person to borrow stuff, so i figured i'd come prepared. but, by the sounds of it, it depends on what class and so on before you can narrow down weapon of choice and ammo. i guess i'll have to try the different classes and see where i end up or where they could use me.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Chinkowski said:
gentlemen,
i am new to the target shooting hobby. i recently joined a shooting club to practise with the handguns i own, and several people have mentioned i should join the pistol team. i'm not the kind of person to borrow stuff, so i figured i'd come prepared. but, by the sounds of it, it depends on what class and so on before you can narrow down weapon of choice and ammo. i guess i'll have to try the different classes and see where i end up or where they could use me.
Chink

Let me know what event would you like to qualify. Decades ago..I used to be a precision shooter. But I used to compete in UIT events. Events are Air Pistol, Free Pistol, Standard Pistol, Centerfire Pistol, Rapid Fire Pistol event. I used to compete in the first two.

Just like Cigars, this hobby is also a humdinger of a budget wrecker. I used a Feinwerkbau (German Airpistol) and RWS .177 Pellets/ H&N Pellets. In the other events, they would use ammunition like Eley Tenex. If you would like resources let me know. Anything to help you brother. As I do not do this anymore...that doesn't mean I cant look around right?

PM me