What's new

Tasted Beer

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've had Anchor before...The Gingerman in Houston had it...But I've never heard of Redhook before, and I haven't found a good place here in San Antone that offers a large selection of Brews...I miss the Gingerman and Lonestar Pub in Houston, they both kicked ass and had more brews than you could imagine..

drew

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Never had that.

I did have an Imperial Pumpkin Ale last night. It was good just not my type of beer

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so much beer so little time. now that autumn is apon us i find myself going back to the trappists. Chimay blue cap is my current fav.

A nice list there bud.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've had Anchor before...The Gingerman in Houston had it...But I've never heard of Redhook before, and I haven't found a good place here in San Antone that offers a large selection of Brews...I miss the Gingerman and Lonestar Pub in Houston, they both kicked ass and had more brews than you could imagine..

drew
Redhook is now a Budweiser product and they are having trouble with TABC regarding labeling issues. There is a fantastic Gingerman in Austin if you get up that way.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
so much beer so little time. now that autumn is apon us i find myself going back to the trappists. Chimay blue cap is my current fav.

A nice list there bud.
Trappists are always good. Those Monks know how to run a brewery.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
MMMmmmmm...Redhook kicks butt. My personal favorite for grocery store beer.

I think it's more of a major "minor brewery" now. They have 2 breweries now (I think) but still kicks ass. Not as good as the old Fremont redhook though.

Hey Chuck...do they still have Ballard Bitter up there? I miss Seattle now.