What's new

Tasty Cigar!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
This is what's left of last nights cigar, a Nuevitas Jibaro #2.

I've got a review ready but I emailed Pete Johnson and asked him some questions about the cigar. As soon as I here back from him I'll post a review.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Those are VERY strong with nicotine from what I read. I believe Halon loves these as well. Nice pic of nubbing a cigar. I hope you did not puke on this one. :rofl:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
The one thing that I'm waiting to hear back on is to see who was the mastermind behind it. It's rumored to be a Don Pepin blend, but since it came from Tobacalera Tropical I suspect it's a Pedro Martin blend.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
The one I had didn't taste ANYTHING like the current Pepin blended Tats... so I don't doubt it could be Pedro's blend. But then again, Pepin could have been limited to what tobacco that Tropical had on hand to make the blend.

Either way, the point is moot... those cigars are discontinued from what I've heard.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
The one I had didn't taste ANYTHING like the current Pepin blended Tats... so I don't doubt it could be Pedro's blend. But then again, Pepin could have been limited to what tobacco that Tropical had on hand to make the blend.

Either way, the point is moot... those cigars are discontinued from what I've heard.
Yeah, they are discontinued. Pedro Martin and Pepin Garcia are two different people. Pedro Martin is the founder of Tobacalera Tropical and Pepin Garcia is of El Rey de los Habanos.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Pedro Martin and Pepin Garcia are two different people.
Yes, I know.

In fact, I knew about Tropical years before I'd even heard of Don Pepin. It actually shocked me when I found out he was over there for a while, since honestly I don't much care for most of what I've had from Tropical.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Lucky! I totally e-mailed Pete and he didn't write me back.
Probably knew I was just a punk-ass kid...
Can't wait to hear what he said about 'em! I've got a box of the #1s.

TYLER