What's new

Tatuaje Black Label

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I finally got my first Tatuaje Black today.... Resting in my humidor for a week and then I get to see for myself what everyone raves about. I'm a happy man.... :)

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I want one sooooooooo bad. I was reading about this and another stcik that Pete did which was pure Ligero and there were only 100 of those rolled as a novelty.

Tats are addictive!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Do any of you brothers have pictures of these ceramic jars? I'm ready to pull the trigger when they become available I'm just interested in their appearance!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
smoke my first last Wednesday (thanks TexasSmoke!!). was not impressed. had burn problems, wouldn't stay lit, quite harsh w/a burnt taste. about the halfway point, it completely changed! no more probs with the burn, and it became very flavorful!! all i could think of is that i didn't let it set long enough.... i'll certainly give'm another shot!!

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Do any of you brothers have pictures of these ceramic jars? I'm ready to pull the trigger when they become available I'm just interested in their appearance!
Would love to try one of these myself. In the meantime I googled them and here's a pic of the jar.