What's new

Tatuaje Event June 27

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Wow, I was supposed to be recovering from a throat cold by not drinking and not smoking. Well, that didn't work last night. Had some wine and 3 cigars while playing poker there until 4 in the morning. Had a great time last night and thanks to Bill and Chuck for hanging out........How about that ride along.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Sounds like good times. Do you have anything coming up in orange county?

Wow, I was supposed to be recovering from a throat cold by not drinking and not smoking. Well, that didn't work last night. Had some wine and 3 cigars while playing poker there until 4 in the morning. Had a great time last night and thanks to Bill and Chuck for hanging out........How about that ride along.

JMN

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Parties will do that to ya, you just can't say no to good times.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Jeff and Bill,
The man wants to do a ride along. :stretchgr You guys are up.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0

Oh Pete, BTW, I heard you did really well in poker too! lol..

And for those that have never been to event with Pete. You must attend. Complete class act! It is incredible to see a man love his cigars and see others enjoy them as much.

Last edited:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
ok, here is the pic of Chuck, Pete, Johnny in the Bottle and myself. Great event!

BTW, Johnny in the bottle is the guy that invented the bottle of adult libation with an Opux X in the center, ready to smoke!!

Attachments

Last edited: