What's new

Tatuaje Havana VI

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I read lots of good things about the regular Tatuaje full bodied series. My preference is not toward the full strength Nicaraguan cigars, but more medium to medium to full like a Padron. So I was thinking the Havana VI series would suit my tastes better. How does this compare to the regular series flavor wise and is this really lighter in strength? I am looking to buy a sampler from an online store that includes all 6 in the Havana series for $39.95. Any comments about this series and the original line will be appreciated.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I read lots of good things about the regular Tatuaje full bodied series. My preference is not toward the full strength Nicaraguan cigars, but more medium to medium to full like a Padron. So I was thinking the Havana VI series would suit my tastes better. How does this compare to the regular series flavor wise and is this really lighter in strength? I am looking to buy a sampler from an online store that includes all 6 in the Havana series for $39.95. Any comments about this series and the original line will be appreciated.
Never had them, if you get it let us know what you think!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have been enjoying these. I picked up a handful when I was in Arizona at Thanksgiving. Not as strong as the brown label. The B&M manager said they just couldnt keep up in Miami so they created the Havana VI mad in Esteli

"A Nicaraguan puro, the filler is a blend of Nicagaraguan tobaccos (the Havana VI blend), the binder is from Nicagaragua and the wrapper is Nicaraguan Corojo 99. It is a medium- to full-bodied cigar. It was released in October of 2006 in a range of 6 models. The cigars have a simple red band with white print."

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks for posting this thread Steve. I was wondering the same thing about the Tatuaje Havana VI series. I also prefer medium cigars over fuller stuff.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I think the Tat Havana VI is very similar in flavor profile to the regular brown label...but strength wise, it's difficult to say, because even the brown labels vary in intensity from size to size.

Regardless, both the brown and the red (Havana VI) are both full-bodied, strong smokes.

If you want to try a milder--but still tasty--Tatuaje, try the Cabaiguan line. The flavor is a touch differnent, with more grassy tones, but it's still a damn-good cigar.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Might be a while before I try one, but might take 1 for a test drive soon after being received as a sacrafice. I will try and post here what the single stick was like and might do a full review after trying about 3 of them.

Thanks for your help guys.