• Other (see my post)

Votes: 12 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have to go w/ the OR Black CG, though there are a few on the back of my mind worth mentioning; SW maddie, and Regio Rerserva.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Does anyone find it interesting that neither the poll nor the posts talk about La Verite, which Pete considers his opus? (I'm not referring to Fuente's Opus X, rather the literal meaning of the word opus)

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Does anyone find it interesting that neither the poll nor the posts talk about La Verite, which Pete considers his opus? (I'm not referring to Fuente's Opus X, rather the literal meaning of the word opus)
Yes, it is interesting. I think next year's version will get a lot more notoriety based on what I've heard so far. And in 4 years you'll see that line being very highly regarded for all the years. It's something different, and so often times it takes a while for a "new" thing to catch on.

I had one of the churchills. It was enjoyable, but not worth the price-tag for me personally at the present time, as it simply did not have enough flavor (the body was nice, the smoking characteristics were perfect). I did feel it was a cigar that would probably get better with age, the tobacco used was clearly of very high quality. In 2-3 years it could easily become a fantastic cigar. But for me personally, I don't have the coin to buy cigars on spec. Some do, and I think that's who Pete is targeting with this wine-vintage idea.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Interesting?, yes.....surprising?, not at all. Granted I've only smoked the robusto, but it was not in the league of ANY of the smokes listed in this poll that I've tried....which is admittedly most, but not all.

I had a Tat Black CG today that was soooo much better.....like, a lot...

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
All the 2006 stuff was the SHIT!!! But alas I was still new to cigars at that point and didn't stock up... Would love to get my hands on some Maravillas, Cohetes and the rest cuz those were just phenomenal!
.....I would have loved to try the Maravillas.