What's new

Tatuaje Saints and Sinners registration?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've recently read some reviews of cigars released in the SNS kits. Wondering what the protocol is for joining the club. Registration is currently closed on their website. Does registration normally open up at any certain time of the year?

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
It will open later this year, someone else can give you a better date. The 2013 kit was amazing and the forum is great, very popular with lots of BOTL and Stogie Chat guys.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I joined in July not sure the exact dates it is open but seemed like it was open for a few months this Summer IIRC it was roughly June till Oct!

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
thought about joining ever since . not sure which side to choose though .. nowadays , kinda leaning Saint myself

Thanks !

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Does the club open every year?
I'm not a part of it, but from what I've heard from others it does. But I believe only a certain number of people allowed and once it fills up it's closed for the year. I'm sure anyone who's a part of S&S can chime in here and correct me if I'm wrong or missed something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
2016 registration was (I think) on June 1st. I remember what I was doing that day and it was the Wednesday of that week which would be June 1st. I was at a small business with crummy wifi and tried for the better part of an hour to login and join and couldn't get in, and didn't get picked in the lottery after that was held to makeup for the site crashing all day on the 1st.

Edit: yes it opens every year, at least that has been the case so far. I have never made it in, only trying for real this past registration period. There are a limited number of spots and I don't think former members get any special treatment ( somebody can correct me if I am wrong) so everybody has to try and get in at the same time. For 2016, the registration site crashed all throughout the day and only like 20% or something (that I heard) of the slots got filled before they closed it down because it was such a mess. It was reported that they would offer the remaining spots via a lottery of all registered accounts on the saints and sinners web site, but I didn't get an offer and haven't heard much about it after that.

Last edited:

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
The way membership works is that anyone who was a member the year prior get's an automatic spot if they want and the funds for it. Once the existing member registration period closes the remaining spots are opened up to the public. Some years it goes a little smoother than others.