What's new

Tatuaje Sampler

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was looking at this sampler ... /Tatuaje_Pete_s_Picks_Sampler_[/url]...

I don't know much about this brand of smokes but would like to try them. Would this be a good intro to the brand? Is this a good deal for what I am getting? Thanks for the help.
PM sent

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Excellent mix of Pepin Garcia cigars. I think you will enjoy them. Not for the faint at heart.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
That looks like a really good sampler. Tats are pretty strong, though, so make sure you're ready to make the leap.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I thought you were selling one and I figured I had 50-75 bucks I could hide from the wife.:eyebrow: Go for it!! I love those smokes

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I had my first Tat ever last night, a Series P P2, and that thing was so tasty I nearly burnt my fingers smoking it down to ash. I couldn't let go! :laugh: It didn't knock me on my butt like I thought it might. I was thinking I wouldn't be able to afford these very often except for treats, but new havana has some really great bang for the buck tat samplers.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
That is a good deal. The guy that owns the brand gets them made by Pepin, so you know they will be good. I remember when Pete worked for Jim Benjamin at Gus' in Sherman Oaks (no longer in business).

The plain red labels are the low end, although there is two limited editions East and West Coast that are good. All the cigars in this sample will provide you some great smokes. I have some of them in my humidors. Most of the sticks go for about $8 to $13, depending where you get them from. On line stores are cheaper of course.

Enjoy sir.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I had my first Tat ever last night, a Series P P2, and that thing was so tasty
The "P" line is the same blend as the Havana VI line but made in Nicaragua not Miami, FL. and are are a "sandwich" meaning 40% long filler and 60% medium filler. They are tasty smokes and at about $4 a piece, they're a hell of a bargain.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just recently been turned on to these cigars and was very impressed with them. I am hoping my local smoke shop starts carrying them soon.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I haven't smoked any yet but I have been smoking some blue labels that were in my humi. That is a damn tasty smoke!! I enjoyed it with some glennfiddich 15yr, it was wonderful.
Just a side note on the service from new havana, I was supposed to get a free tatuaje cutter. When the order arrived, the cutter was not in there. I called Dan and he sent the cutter out immediately. I had it in two days, great service.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I smoked one of the West Coasts last night. Very nice, full body, good peppery taste. I also smoked one of the P2's yesterday. Although it is only a $4 cigar, had big taste. Hints of pepper, nuts and med body. I have had almost every Tatuaje made. I have a few East Coasts im sitting on, as well as a Novella. Hmm, maybe I will smoke one today..