What's new

Tatuaje Skinny Mummy Review

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
IMG_6052.JPG

This was my first Mummy of any size. Glad to jump into it!

Cold draw tasted hay and a slight pepper taste.

First third... black pepper. Like every other Skinny I've had so far, this one starts with some pepper. It's subtle and lingers. Also getting chocolate and some earthy sweetness like dates. Yummy.

That pepper bites is leaving a chalky taste. Not bad, just a unique flavor and texture sensation.

The chocolate is fading and a hay and wood note is coming up front. Still sweet but also kind of damp tasting. Not even sure how else to explain it. It's tasty even if damp wood and hay sounds nasty. Lol

Second third... Sweetness is dropping and the wood flavor comes out more clearly as cedar. I taste some coffee and cream notes too. Time to slow down this cigar and see if the flavor changes more.

By the way, the aroma from this cigar is amazing! It is a sweet chocolate and caramel scent. So nice on this fall afternoon.

Final third... cedar is coming in strong. While I normally am not a fan of cedar, it's welcomed in this cigar. Liking the flavor pop and gives the cigar a little more complexity.

Not a lot of change as it goes on. I enjoyed this cigar but it’s not my favorite of them so far, but I’d take more of them to compare and age.