What's new

Tatuaje with NO Code/Date

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I have a good amount of cigars but I havent come across this before and wondered if this is normal. I recently purchased a Tatuaje TAA 50th box and it had no box code or date. I have a few tatuaje monster boxes and they all have an SPC and the date as well as two square stickers on the bottom. This particular box had no date, no letter code and only one sticker. I hope Im just being paranoid.
'
ANy help will be great.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
So, I have a good amount of cigars but I havent come across this before and wondered if this is normal. I recently purchased a Tatuaje TAA 50th box and it had no box code or date. I have a few tatuaje monster boxes and they all have an SPC and the date as well as two square stickers on the bottom. This particular box had no date, no letter code and only one sticker. I hope Im just being paranoid.
'
ANy help will be great.
@Ace2025, is the point of your post that you are concerned the box may be fake because there is no box code or date on it?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just having fun; no harm intended. Memes make everything better.

@Ace2025 I feel like I’ve seen a few tatuaje boxes from Miami without box dates, but I can’t recall ever seeing one from my father (Nicaragua) without a date. If you post some pictures it would interesting to see. The 50th TAA is special but I’m not sure about “fake it” special. Just my worthless 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ace2025, is the point of your post that you are concerned the box may be fake because there is no box code or date on it?
No, I dont think its fake. I tried one from the box and could tell it was the same blend. Im just curious if this is normal or not or has happened before. Besides the monsters, Ive never bought another box of tatuajes. Always just singles.