What's new

Tell me about quintero cigars and such

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've had several the brevas (too mild/plain but mine are from 11/19 so they are sitting in the humi) the Londres (good but a little weird on the flavor) and my favorite coincidentally called the favoritos (robusto size). I'd recommend the favorito's not the brevas, and it depends if you really like the flavor on the Londres.

The short filler might be an issue if you are used to smoking long filler, they don't hold their ash long and I think it causes tobacco to fall off the head into your mouth more often even with v cut. You can't beat the price though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried most of the vitolas and strongly prefer the panatelas, althoguh none are totally bad. Flavor is a bit more concentrated in the panatela format, which brings life to the Quintero experience.

PL panatelas are one of my standby daily smokes and the Quintero is a nice change up.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I’ll second Favoritos as being a decent cheap smoke. Mine seem to smoke wet, even after being well rested at 60%. The smell of fresh cut grass and this smoke go hand in hand for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Party shorts and PLPC, both in 50 cab for 215 and 230 on sale. Both are good young and great with age. IMO two of the best budget smokes on the market. Very good everyday smokes that you wont get tired of.
I recently bought a box of aged Perlas from 2011 and a box of Party shorts recent production. 135 and 106 respectively. I'm really biased towards the partagas but thought I would give the perlas a shot.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the Favoritos. Fun cigar.

Could not put it down the whole time I was smoking it. Agreeable flavor profile, though not overly complex nor ladden with creamy cocoa overtones. No construction issues. Did not get bitter when taking more than one puff per minute. Very good value for the price, I'd rate it above the JLP offerings.

Flavor-wise not the best cigar I've had, but the whole smoking experience was fantastic.

Otherwise, as far as the budget experience is concerned, I'd say one cannot go wrong with the Partagás budget range (Mille Fleurs, etc).