What's new

Tennessee Dave at Chattanooga Tweet Up

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Today I had my first face to face with someone from BOTL. Tennessee Dave is an absolute pleasure to be around. I am certainly not the most educated person in the cigar world and he went out of his way to teach me some things, show me some cigars that he favored and explained why. I knew within the first five minutes he was someone I genuinely liked. I'm sure this is something the veteran visitors on this board already know, and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the courtesy and generosity.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Today I had my first face to face with someone from BOTL. Tennessee Dave is an absolute pleasure to be around. I am certainly not the most educated person in the cigar world and he went out of his way to teach me some things, show me some cigars that he favored and explained why. I knew within the first five minutes he was someone I genuinely liked. I'm sure this is something the veteran visitors on this board already know, and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the courtesy and generosity.
You certainly picked one of the best guys on here to be the first one to meet.