What's new

Thanks BOTL

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Being the time of year it is, I felt it right to come on here and give a big shout out to the BOTL forums and its members.

You guys truely are one of the most helpful and generous groups of people I've ever come across. A big thank you goes out to everyone I've met here, either online or in person...you guys truely are a class act!!!

In a world where a lot of online communities seem to enjoy making the newbs feel stupid for asking questions, you guys not only answer those "dumb" questions, but you do so in a way that doesn't make those newbs "feel" dumb.

I've learned a ton in the few months I've been here, and I continue to every day...I've gone from a small desktop humi with a just few cheap sticks in it, to an ambitious wine cooler build with a couple more (less cheap) sticks in it...lol, and anytime I had a question, someone here was more than willing to help out.

Tonight's smoke goes out to all the fine members of BOTL!!!

I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday season!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'll definitely tag along on this, came here knowing virtually NOTHING about cigars. Now, I find myself occasionally giving advice on forums and at the B&M.

Thank you B'sOTL

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I'm with you guys. My knowledge was limited when I joined BOTL, smoking only my regular smokes, but now, wow! I have patiently listened to what others have to say and have really learned a lot!
Thanks BOTL!