What's new

Thanks Dog Watch

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dumped the latest (100th anniversary) show to my MP3 player, and, as I do every week, was listening while driving to work. Dale and Bob have perfected to art of the Podcast, well, almost perfected :) If you haven't listened to their show I urge you to swing over to www.dogwatchsocialclub.com and do so. They are outstanding. If you love cigars (that's why your here, right!) you will really enjoy their show.

So, I'm driving along the Veterens Expressway headed into Tampa, when Dale announces that the winner of this week free subscription to the European Cigar Cult Journal is ME!!!! :clap: Here I am riding along, the road is almost empty because this is a holiday for most, and I'm just grinning from ear to ear.

Thanks guys, I certainly appreciate the subscription and really look forward to reading the piece about the Dog Watch Social Club in the upcoming issue.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The real thanks goes to all ya'll who listen every week. Without that, we're just a couple a knuckleheads talking to ourselves.

Congrats Mike!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
well you still might be that... but at least you have people that will make fun of you for it...