What's new

Thanks from AKPreachersWife

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got ditched on my date to the greenhouse, and left with a smoking pipe and two steaming cups of coffee! @akpreacherplayz My best friend, baby’s daddy (x5) and volunteer Deputy Fire Chief of a husband had to go save the day on a fire call. He didn’t even get a chance to snap a pic, which leads me to this post:

Thank you to everyone in this community who has ever blessed my amazing Hero of a Husband with any kind of Bombs! So glad he has such a great group of guys here! You guys are awesome!

Attachments

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Just got ditched on my date to the greenhouse, and left with a smoking pipe and two steaming cups of coffee! @akpreacherplayz My best friend, baby’s daddy (x5) and volunteer Deputy Fire Chief of a husband had to go save the day on a fire call. He didn’t even get a chance to snap a pic, which leads me to this post:

Thank you to everyone in this community who has ever blessed my amazing Hero of a Husband with any kind of Bombs! So glad he has such a great group of guys here! You guys are awesome!
Thanks babe

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

I usually find significant others (made this PC ;)) chiming in on forums to be annoying and out of place, but that was an AWESOME post! GOOD JOB!!!

Stupid Tapatalk

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0

Oh this just gets better and better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk