What's new

Thanksgiving Smokes?

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
So.......What's planned for your Thanksgiving smoke this year? Or are you just going to make a game time decision?

I am not so sure I will have the chance to smoke since we are hosting and there's a ton of stuff to do besides tending to the bird...:/ (Will be a great day, though!)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Most likely, nothing. Busy day visiting family who all live a distance from one another. Heading to wife's grandma's for the night with the kids, so looking forward to relaxing and eating good! Happy thanksgiving Clint :)

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Working tomorrow and black friday (plus going to be cold as hell here) so wont be smoking until sunday, if at all. If anything I'll squeeze in another AF Short Story on fri or sat night.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
doubt I'll be smoking tomorrow, unfortunately. My grandma chain-smoked cigarettes her whole life and died of cancer, so smoking is frowned upon by that whole side of the family.

If I had my druthers, I'd be going to my in-laws, where all my brothers-in-law will likely be smoking on the porch under the patio heater!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Running a 10k with my wife in the morning. I'm not a runner, so I think a victory smoke is in order afterwards. It's supposed to be great weather here in Houston, so I may have one after dinner. I have a Reunion Digestivo that might be perfect with a drink after all that food.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Good thread, Clint. I was gonna post something similar. I have a Fuente Anejo #50 that I think I might give a go. That or maybe a Padron 1964 or a 1926. Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked the Man O' War Side Project Little Devil and thought it would be perfect for just such occasions personally. It's not to big so if your stuffed to the brim it'll be easy on the stomach and its delicious treat. It's going to be a gametime decision for me though cause I neglected to get two, lesson learned.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Game time decision for me. It's cold and rainy today so the weather may suck tomorrow too. I have a 5 pack of Añejo no. 46 coming today that I probably won't be able to resist tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Probably won't have time tomorrow, but will be brewing Friday and will smoke something bombed to me with thanks in honor of the occaison, even if it is late. I am thinking a Rodrigo La Fortaleza, but have a few things that have been pulling at me to smoke so I will have a few on hand and see what winds up getting yanked.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Taking the pipe and will puff on that a bit, and then probably take a fiver up for my Pops, and a few random sticks for my uncles and cousins who like to smoke.
I need to bust out my Savinelli. Have not smoked a pipe for YEARS.

The GF is gathering 15-20 people for a friendsgiving, so I may have a chance to convert a few non cigar guys, at least for one stick! I'll be passing some out, and for myself perhaps an Angel's Share?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Gotta love the pipe this time of year
Funny, both TonyRome and ChefboyRG54 said the same thing to me the other day but they weren't referring to tobacco.

I'll be lighting up a Viaje Dark Meat and then when I'm done I'm gonna punch myself in the dick. Haven't decided what I'll smoke next to redeem that smoke.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Funny, both TonyRome and ChefboyRG54 said the same thing to me the other day but they weren't referring to tobacco.

I'll be lighting up a Viaje Dark Meat and then when I'm done I'm gonna punch myself in the dick. Haven't decided what I'll smoke next to redeem that smoke.
You got me to laugh real good with that one