What's new

That Emerald Green Mercedes...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jonny, you have anything with the ATS-V? At least that is something I can reasonably dream of owning. lol

Of course, after being the owner of an ETC my wife threatened to divorce me if I buy another Cadillac. Something about spending $800 to replace the coolant resivoir left a bad impression. Maybe it was the $500 tune ups and such. Still cheaper than the Buick Lacrosse. $4,000 in electrical work in less than a year.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Man... thread title brought back memories. My dad drove an army green 1984 Mercedes 300D Turbo Diesel for almost twenty years. That car was a tank. I learned to drive in it. But sadly, it got into an accident and just got too expensive to repair (by the early 2000s, it got hard to find replacement driver doors). My dad replaced it with 2004 Honda Accord, which is waaaaay less cool than a W123 Mercedes.

Great write up, by the way. I'm super jealous that you get to drive all the cool cars.

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Jonny, you have anything with the ATS-V? At least that is something I can reasonably dream of owning. lol

Of course, after being the owner of an ETC my wife threatened to divorce me if I buy another Cadillac. Something about spending $800 to replace the coolant resivoir left a bad impression. Maybe it was the $500 tune ups and such. Still cheaper than the Buick Lacrosse. $4,000 in electrical work in less than a year.
It's going to be a little beast. It's launching soon. I'll get my hands on it in a couple of months.